Escape for an other-worldly wine adventure deep in the untamed heart of the Northern Territory from August 30 – September 2, 2024.
Hosted by Tim Shand, Chief Winemaker for iconic Western Australian producer Voyager Estate, this all-inclusive luxury experience combines the very best of Australian wine, food and outback discovery across an indulgent three-night stay.
- Three nights of all-inclusive indulgence in a spacious King Ensuite Room
- An exciting itinerary of wine tastings, workshops and exclusive dinners hosted by Tim Shand
- All wine, food, activities and outback adventures across your stay
- Access to our communal guest facilities and serene swimming pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and guest laundry service
Places are limited. Rate is $4,050 per guest for this three-night luxury escape. Flights and transfers not included. Our team can provide advice on the best way to access Bullo River Station.
For more information, or to book, please contact:
T - 0455 815 167
E - firstname.lastname@example.org
The full magic of this immersive escape will be revealed upon arrival.
- Afternoon arrival at the station and welcome tour
- Preview tasting with Tim Shand featuring special release and museum Voyager wines
- Special release wine dinner hosted by Tim Shand
- Optional stargazing experience
- Breakfast at the Homestead
- Guided tour of Aboriginal rock art
- BBQ lunch at Marlee's Bath
- Tutored tasting followed by dinner, featuring Tim Shand's favourite Australian wines
- Breakfast at the Homestead
- Short scenic flight in pairs
- Discover stunning Paperbark Valley
- BBQ lunch at Lakeview Huts
- Drinks Under the Stars
- Optional pre-breakfast birdwatching at the Billabong
- Breakfast at the Homestead and departure
Flights and transfers to and from Bullo River Station are not included in per guest rate
A non-refundable 15% deposit is required to confirm your booking
Balance payment is due by August 2, 2024
Dietary requirements and dislikes must be specified at the time of booking
Helicopter touring is an additional cost
Additional nights are subject to availability at $1,350 per guest/ per night
All activities are subject to change based on the operational requirements of the stationBOOK NOW
Originally from Perth, Tim Shand began his wine journey in the Clare Valley, followed by stints in some of the world's most iconic wine regions. He eventually settled at Punt Road Wines in the Yarra Valley, before circling back to Western Australia.
With his fierce commitment to sustaining the land, Tim was a natural fit for Voyager Estate. Established in 1978 by the Wright family, the ambition couldn't be simpler - to shine a light on their special corner of the world through some of the finest organically farmed Chardonnay and Cabernet in the world.
When he's not moonlighting as a stand-up comedian, Tim lives and breathes all-things vinous, believing winemaking is closer to craft than art. Respect for the raw materials is everything, finding the beauty and deliciousness in the fruit and expressing them to drinkers with the lightest possible touch.
With minimal light pollution, see the Milky Way and its millions of stars like you've never seen them before. Torches are not required, let the illumination from the clear night sky lead the way.
A bird watcher's paradise, Bullo River Station is home to around 200 bird species. Cool mornings and evenings are the best time to spot birds and animals native to the station.
Don’t worry about packing the rod, we have plenty and we’re happy to get you out to some great fishing spots.
We operate a catch-and-release policy but the challenge is always the fun with Barramundi.